Our operations team has several years of marine and shore based experience and focuses on providing high quality operational reporting, pre-call operational planning to ensure quick berthing and turnaround of vessels, round the clock in-port operational support, post call operational reporting and updating our Principals & Business Partners.
Our strengths and advantages:-
• Reputed, Reliable, Local Company with Financial Transparency.
• Professional and Ethical Approach With an Experienced and Committed Team.
• Excellent Relationship with Official Authorities, Ports, Customs and Local Entities.
• Operational Efficiency
• Easy Connectivity with Team Members after Office Hours through Latest Communication Equipment& Being ‘on-line, Real Time’.
• Financial Discipline, Meticulous Accounting and Belief in Partnering Concept
Al Safwa International Co. for General trading and transport LTD, Iraq has excellent capabilities to fulfill customers’ requirements with the provision of its professional services that include:
• Acting as Owners or Charterers Agent to handle their vessels at all ports of Iraq
• Quick turnaround of vessels with safe and cost effective handling with high standards of local procurement powers & operational effectiveness
• Real time updates & reporting
• Single point of contact for vessel handling & operations
• Husbanding Services for Vessel and Crew related matters
• Arrangement for Surveys, Repairs and Maintenance for the ships
• Monitoring & managing disbursements / expenses
Extensive skills in cargo logistics for clients in diverse sectors like Oil & Gas, Power generation, Infrastructure construction and a wide spectrum of cargo receivers.
Heavy lifts and Supply Chain services require specialized knowledge and technical expertise coupled with ‘Aggressive expediting’ to achieve creative solutions and efficient execution. Our Iraq based team in Basra give us the ability to serve the varied requirements of our clients with professional ease.
The dedicated Oil & Gas Logistics Division is involved with the Logistics of cargoes destined to Oil Fields of Iraq. We are logistic Contractor of renowned Oil & Gas Co. and customs agent approved by South Oil Company Iraq.
Our customers include reputed shipping lines who offer on-carriage services. Our growing list of clients over the years is evidence of our customer’s satisfaction arising from the dedication and selfless commitment of our teams.
We provide high quality warehousing and distribution services. We can cater to our customer’s specific needs by providing a secure warehousing solution.
Above includes Bonded and non-bonded storage facilities. Customer’s objective of inventory reduction by Trans loading inter-modal shipments can be achieved.
The Company also offer a dedicated warehouse facility in Khor Al Zubair, for demands of our esteemed customers.
Bulk / Break Bulk Services
We have been handling break-bulk and bulk cargoes in Iraq on behalf of Charterers and Ship owners.
We represent reputed global shipping companies with regular import and export cargoes.
Regularly handling break-bulk/multipurpose carriers and project cargo carriers operating to and from Iraq.
Our regional and local experience helps us to add value for our business associates, principals and customers.
Our staff is well trained and capable to deal with any kind of issue related to Break-Bulk Cargo. Our optimally reliable Break-Bulk Services are offered on very genuine rates.
Al Safwa International Co. for General trading and transport LTD, is a privately owned company, specialized in the delivery of high quality shipping, logistics and marine services related to tankers and oil and gas transportation. In addition, our company is Basra operator & developer of Berth # 9 in Khor Al Zubair port - Iraq.
Our financial strength, global reach, strong reputation and innovation enable us to expand in step with our customers worldwide, responding to your needs and the changing demands of local, regional and global markets.
Get latest updates and offers.
© 2019 Al-Safwa - All Rights Reserved